PLEASE JOIN MY FOLLOWERS SO THAT I CAN KEEP IN CONTACT

Saturday 30 May 2009

NOT FOR SINKING

Shocking pink carnation tree
Laid back, lay back
Rampant red hammock swaying
On the porch fo my shack

Turquoise water asleep in the pool
Lay back, stay back
Across the ripple, i`m not sinking
Like a yacht, floatings a knack

Emarald grass as hot as us all
Stay back, stay still
I`m not sinking, dont take me away
From my perch on paradise hill

Polka dot bikini bathing next to me
Stay still , lay still
Straw boater preserving vanity
Please dont sink, stay and chill

Golden days, not for sinking
Lay still, laid back
Garden of colour, a limousine feel
Laid back, under a sunshine attack

Lay back out of the sinking
Laid back, switched off from thinking
This man is insistent
I`m not for the sinking
`

No comments:

Post a Comment