PLEASE JOIN MY FOLLOWERS SO THAT I CAN KEEP IN CONTACT

Friday 15 May 2009

WHO AM I

I am so alone that i came to the
conclusion that i must experiment
with loneliness

A good way to do this i finally
decided was to swap places with
my broom

Surely it seems that a life as
a broom must be more lonely than
being me

I hear you all nod in agreement
at once, but have you actually
stood back and thought

Where does a broom live, under
the stairs, in a shed, in a builders
truck, anywhere at all

Is it even on its own, sometimes
for sure, but mostly the company
it keeps is unique

Mops and paint, theres spades and
twine, bricks and cable and sometimes
even a decorators table

The list above is merely a sample
of things and stuff to keep the
broom company

Then i decide not to be the broom
anymore and i get swept away
in further solitary thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment