PLEASE JOIN MY FOLLOWERS SO THAT I CAN KEEP IN CONTACT

Saturday 16 May 2009

SENSIBLE (PART 1)

Welcome to
The intriguingly
Understandable publications
Of a somewhat
Shy and uncertain kind
Tests and tribulations
Not born from
Hours or days
Of forced creation
I simply picked
Up my parker
And this
Is what followed

A few short lines
Of verses and facts
And all good intentions
Is what i require
To come to the fore
And nothing cloudy
Can be penned
Writers block
What does it mean
A stump of oak
Where i can sit
And hopefully dream
All day and night

Of something
More appealing
And less revealing
With an oversized theme
Grand or minor
By now
Your attention
should be witheld
What will
This man
Of fair hand
Begin finally
To talk about

Time to be open
And confess
Of my wit
I have
No ideas
About what
I should utter
So i shall say
A fond farewell
This is the end
But certainly not over
Just for now



PART 2 COMING SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment