PLEASE JOIN MY FOLLOWERS SO THAT I CAN KEEP IN CONTACT

Sunday 17 May 2009

SENSIBLE PART 2

Oh no
I hear you cry
He has returned
That man
Of many words
And little to say
But how
Could i leave
Things as they were
Unfinished
Incomplete
And after all
I have so much to bleet

I now have
A subject
Upon which
To write
I thought
It would come easy
But it
Took me all night
Then in a flash
An inspiration
Was had
I bet your quite glad
Been driving you mad

The topic i chose
Has little
To do
With verse
Or prose
It really concerns
Nothing much more
Than what i`ve
Already said before
The problem i have
Is that i cannot
Recall much at all

Now i`m quite lost
Alone on my log
I must write
Something down soon
Or else i fear
I shall be here
Tomorrow morning
And afternoon
Finally it comes
I know
What to say
The final chapter
Is on its way

No comments:

Post a Comment