PLEASE JOIN MY FOLLOWERS SO THAT I CAN KEEP IN CONTACT

Sunday 17 May 2009

SENSIBLE 3RD AND FINAL PART

A sadness does dawn
Of where we are now
This last instalment
Should be published
Somehow
Alas a sigh
Has come through
Loud and clear
Directly from you
Its poetry required
Tall and stout
This mumbo jumbo
Is making you tired

Dont go just yet
You may as well
Stay
Till the bitter end
After all
You were
Here at the start
And it is not
Quite time
For us to part
A tiny bit longer
And it
Will become clear

I cannot create
To supply and demand
But what i can do
Is keep hold of you
Much has been said
About nothing at all
Yet here you still are
So who is the fool
A blush of a face
No need for that
I`ll fall from my perch
Might lose my pen
Would have to begin over again

Enough is enough
I hope you enjoyed
Twelve verses of words
Empty and void
I`ve had the most fun
I ever could have
And now thats it`s over
I feel rather lost
But then there is hope
For all i need do
Is think of something
And write it
For you.

No comments:

Post a Comment