PLEASE JOIN MY FOLLOWERS SO THAT I CAN KEEP IN CONTACT

Sunday 24 May 2009

SENSELESS

Whats the point in speech
Why was i given a voice
Nobody listens, not deeply
If they knew me enough
Understood just a little
Their sense of hearing
Would become defunct
I do not need my tongue
What i have to say
Is loud and cutting
The volume up to max
A mute man can see it
But the people who surround
Fail to comprehend at all
My conversation is ineffective
Look deeply at me now
This statement i recite
Is imprinted on my pupils
Can you hear me now
Dont look the other way
Defeating the objective
It may taste uncomfortable
Reality is rarely sweet
All i`m attempting
Is to send a message
That although i can write
Powerfully, emotionally
I`d like you to understand
Exactly how i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment