PLEASE JOIN MY FOLLOWERS SO THAT I CAN KEEP IN CONTACT

Friday 12 June 2009

FALSE HORIZONS

One hundred degrees
Not a cloud to share
Gloss white shore
Spanning unmeasured miles
And baby sand crabs
Playing sideways
Endless games
Of hide and seek

Countless vacant shells
Twisted and curled
Openly closed
Ready for collection
Kicking my way
Through the Arabian sea
Ear phones in
My music and me

Barefooted daydreams
Of meeting the horizon
My lovers grip
Fills my empty palm
A timely intrusion
That I am not
The only mankind
In solitary paradise

As the ravenous waves
Lick with gratitude
Their footprint supper
I continue my task
Lengthening strides
The target ahead
Not just a vision
Beginning to fade

An oasis beyond
I will eventually touch
No fellow man
Has trodden this path
And nor shall he
It is unique
Not for the hordes
Only for me

Following this road
Of uncertaintity
The prize a stamp
Of my love
Unbreakable as long
As I reach my destiny
Cramp bites my calfs
Ignoring with ease

The sun dips
It`s overheated toes
Into the ocean
A welcome relief
The evasive horizon
The love of my life
Both in view
Impossible to reach

The time does come
To retrace
My opposite steps
Immersed in cold thoughts
Of rebounding regrets
I walk briskly alone
Once more
Into tomorrow

1 comment: